User Tag List

Page 34 of 45 FirstFirst ... 242829303132333435363738394044 ... LastLast

Thread: Big Brother 24: Chenbot's Children of God

Pronoun(s)
    He/Him
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt S View Post
    In theory, it’s not that crazy to think the black people in the house would work together again. I don’t see how that’s problematic just by itself.
    It's BAD in this scenario because that means Kyle hasn't been reading the room at all. Up until the formation of the Leftovers, Monte was on Taylor's head. Jasmine and Ameerah had uncontrollable jealousy that led them to target and ostracize Taylor. Even Terrance talked badly about her. Why would he think, after a month at this point, that there would still be a Cookout 2.0 in the works?

The Turner-Jasmine muffin stuff is one of my favorite things about this season. Iím not a huge fan of anyone this year but itís been so entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    It's BAD in this scenario because that means Kyle hasn't been reading the room at all. Up until the formation of the Leftovers, Monte was on Taylor's head. Jasmine and Ameerah had uncontrollable jealousy that led them to target and ostracize Taylor. Even Terrance talked badly about her. Why would he think, after a month at this point, that there would still be a Cookout 2.0 in the works?
    Yeah, it just doesn't make any sense at all.

Also, cackling at ALL of Nicole's exit interviews being all about Taylor.

Pronoun(s)
    Mrs. Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Bee View Post
    girl, not when we literally talked last year about how the cookout's blatant disdain for each other helped hide their alliance. azah/derek vs tiffany was worse than any of this

Pronoun(s)
    Mrs. Park
    Quote Originally Posted by Meryl Sheep View Post
    Jasmine is just here for the free food and I respect it

Quote Originally Posted by Libs View Post
    Sounds like thereís a remote possibility Monte might leave next instead of Daniel. Guess weíll see what happens with POV!
    Thereís talk of getting Monte out before Terrance if noms stay the same?

A Fun Lovin' Water Spirit Named Trish Libs's Avatar
    Pronoun(s)
    She/Her
    Quote Originally Posted by Meryl Sheep View Post
    One of the most hilarious feuds/scandals I’ve ever seen on BB. There better be a giant segment dedicated to Muffingate on Sunday.

I’m still thinking about Taylor’s masterful speech and invoking Rihanna’s “Take a Bow,” the lyrics of which are so fitting for Nicole’s exit.

Pronoun(s)
    He/Him
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroesrule99 View Post
    girl, not when we literally talked last year about how the cookout's blatant disdain for each other helped hide their alliance. azah/derek vs tiffany was worse than any of this
    That was mostly luck with some strategy. And even then, that was still grating to watch because the CO men were very ready to ditch the CO women but at least that was further into the game. Not week 5

Brittany / Michael won veto.

5 comp wins for Michael now.

ETA - OTEV this early? Wow.
    Last edited by 24Emmy; 08-06-2022 at 08:44 PM.
    "Like Sally Field, even though that's two names it's still one." Sallegend.

24Emmy

Pronoun(s)
    Mrs. Park
    they are gonna spiral and take out monte aren't they

this veto win makes zero sense for michael, he's doing the most

Pronoun(s)
    She/Her
    Can’t believe Michael won again! They’re gonna target you soon boo, chill out a bit.

I just want Daniel gone this week. Or honestly Terrance if noms stay the same. I’ll feel weirdly sad if Monte leaves.

Pronoun(s)
    Mrs. Park
    Canít believe Michael won again! Theyíre gonna target you soon boo, chill out a bit.

I just want Daniel gone this week. Or honestly Terrance if noms stay the same. Iíll feel weirdly sad if Monte leaves.
    I'll believe that they waste the week voting terrence out over monte and joseph when i see it I think either he keeps them the same and everyone spirals and or he uses it and kyle spirals. fine with either scenario!

mostly praying for jasmine to get her scooter back

Pronoun(s)
    Mrs. Park
    okay, no way the veto isn't used after this monte/joseph convo. they are dragging miss terrence

Pronoun(s)
    She/Her
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroesrule99 View Post
    okay, no way the veto isn't used after this monte/joseph convo. they are dragging miss terrence
    Terrance is being so messy too, trying to plot against Monte while talking to Taylor.

Kyle is also simultaneously losing his mind stop trying to make the All Whities alliance happen!

At this point, seems like Michael is almost for sure going to use the veto so he can put up Daniel/Kyle and they can vote out Daniel. Michael and Brittany smelled the BS when Daniel pleaded his case, and then when Jasmine and Terrance came up afterward (one at a time) and were pitching for Michael to keep nominations the same so they can vote out Monte. Michael noted how they were all making the same points and naming the same people for who would vote Monte out, as if they'd scripted it and told each other what to say, which makes Michael realize the other side of the house is still aligned and still working together. The fact that Jasmine and Terrance both threw Monte under the bus also disproves Kyle's lamebrain Cookout 2.0 theory.

It was kind of funny watching Kyle up in HOH talking with Kyle, Turner, and Taylor and realizing that the boot Monte plan isn't going to happen. He was acting like he thought the other side of the house was so STUPID and what are they thinking and they can't be this bad at the game. On the other hand, Kyle was the one who advised Daniel on what to say to Michael, and Kyle has to feel a little nervous now because he's been fueling some of that boot Monte talk.

Pronoun(s)
    She/Her
    I don’t care if getting Daniel out is “boring,” it’s what should be happening here for my sanity lol. Glad Michael and Brittany aren’t falling for the trap of taking a shot at Monte and breaking up the Leftovers too early.

Kind of want Kyle’s machinations to be exposed to the rest of the alliance, though. I’m definitely living for Terrance’s messy rat floater game getting exposed.

I don’t care if getting Daniel out is “boring,” it’s what should be happening here for my sanity lol. Glad Michael and Brittany aren’t falling for the trap of taking a shot at Monte and breaking up the Leftovers too early.

Kind of want Kyle’s machinations to be exposed to the rest of the alliance, though. I’m definitely living for Terrance’s messy rat floater game getting exposed.
    Agreed! I'm savoring the TH night Daniel eviction and Taylor's goodbye message.

When Michael and Brittany were talking alone at one point, Michael said, "Taking out Monte would be a flashy move. I didn't come here to make flashy moves. I want to make smart moves."

Definitely fine with Daniel leaving, don't want to continue seeing him in the jury segments every week. He doesn't deserve a place on the season for its entirety anyway, he and Nicole earned the humiliation as self destructive players and general assholes.

But the stage is set for the leftovers to start turning on each other which I'm also fine with. I feel like someone like Turner is in the best position at this point as generally liked/connected and out of the drama, unless Jasmine wins another HOH and makes sure everyone meets the Muffin Man.