User Tag List

Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3539404142434445

Thread: Big Brother 24: Chenbot's Children of God

A Fun Lovin' Water Spirit Named Trish Libs's Avatar
    Pronoun(s)
    She/Her
    Quote Originally Posted by dlong View Post
    The absolute chaos of this week to end with just Terrence and Indy on the block is absolutely hilarious.
    Not to mention that Taylor has accidentally stumbled into a much better position with Jasmine and Terrance with this clusterfuck of an HOH. She really is this season's main character.

Quote Originally Posted by 24Emmy View Post
    He shared all the info Alyssa spilled about her side of the house. Pretty valuable.

I mean, Kyle won the veto. It’s his decision. Not some group veto. As Heroesrule said, this is an individual game after all.

For his game, he doesn’t have a reason to save either Indy or Terrance.

And karma would be more like Jasmine winning HOH and sending Taylor out.
    He still didn't really do anything for the alliance. Again, sharing that info helped in creating it but that's it. Everyone else had to get blood on their hands in some form and when it was his turn he threw a temper tantrum and got his way. It's pretty obvious he grew up very spoiled. And I just can't find myself rooting for Kyle or Alyssa especially after all the questionable and problematic things that have come out of his mouth. Also, Alyssa's obsession and jealousy of Taylor is very concerning. I truly hope that girl gets the help she needs after the show.

Pronoun(s)
    Mrs. Park
    lol

Anyway Indy stays this week? I would also love to have a 5/5 female/male house. I’m really looking forward to the split house twist. Reminds me of the early early big brother seasons with these type of curveballs.

Quote Originally Posted by HoneyDarling View Post
    Anyway Indy stays this week? I would also love to have a 5/5 female/male house. I’m really looking forward to the split house twist. Reminds me of the early early big brother seasons with these type of curveballs.
    No, she’s the target.
    "Like Sally Field, even though that's two names it's still one." Sallegend.

24Emmy

So many people on BBTwitter are unintentionally hilarious. The meltdowns when something doesnít go their way can be so absurd. Especially because as Libs said, this was better for Taylorís game.

The only problem is itís tough to totally enjoy the meltdowns because they then try to destroy the personal lives of people that do something in the game they donít like.

Quote Originally Posted by 24Emmy View Post
    No, she’s the target.
    Is there any way the target can switch to Terrance? Are we talking about a 8-0 vote to evict Indy?

Im sure Alyssa and Jasmine will vote out Terrance even though Indy will still be evicted

Quote Originally Posted by Matt S View Post
    So many people on BBTwitter are unintentionally hilarious. The meltdowns when something doesnít go their way can be so absurd. Especially because as Libs said, this was better for Taylorís game.

The only problem is itís tough to totally enjoy the meltdowns because they then try to destroy the personal lives of people that do something in the game they donít like.
    I can only imagine what tweets they're sending out to Michael's fiancť right now.

Pronoun(s)
    She/Her
    Alyssa and Kyle bickering and then getting together as “boyfriend/girlfriend” is so cringe. Giving me middle school drama. They apparently banged again and he lasted a whopping 10 seconds. Please separate them next week!

Pronoun(s)
    Mrs. Park

Pronoun(s)
    She/Her
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroesrule99 View Post
    Some weirdo on Reddit called Alyssa “Kyle’s future wife,” I think in complete seriousness, and insinuated they were the next Rob and Amber.

huh?

At least we know it wasn’t Kyle’s mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt S View Post
    So many people on BBTwitter are unintentionally hilarious. The meltdowns when something doesn’t go their way can be so absurd. Especially because as Libs said, this was better for Taylor’s game.

The only problem is it’s tough to totally enjoy the meltdowns because they then try to destroy the personal lives of people that do something in the game they don’t like.
    Taylor probably went unscathed this week. She’s extremely lucky considering the mess at the beginning. Whether or not Kyle used the veto, he was screwed either way. He and Alyssa are major targets going into next week. I’m sure their fans on here are sad about this
    Last edited by virgovenom; Yesterday at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lurker004gmail.com View Post
    Im sure Alyssa and Jasmine will vote out Terrance even though Indy will still be evicted
    I think Michael and Brittany can still vote Terrance. They're just scared that their bigger alliance wouldn't take it well.

Quote Originally Posted by virgovenom View Post
    Taylor probably went unscathed this week. Sheís extremely lucky considering the mess at the beginning. Whether or not Kyle used the veto, he was screwed either way. He and Alyssa are major targets going into next week. Iím sure their fans on here are sad about this
    Yeah Kyle and Alyssa definitely could be in trouble depending on who wins next week. Itís just hard to predict at this point with the split houses.

Pronoun(s)
    She/Her
    It is certainly a choice production is having Taylor and Joseph cosplay Sid and Nancy for this punishment considering what happened to them.