User Tag List

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 610111213141516

Thread: Early 2023 Emmy Predictions

Quote Originally Posted by dyedred19 View Post
    I doubt it. I think the Westworld ship has sailed.
    It would have a hard time anyway, but especially with the overload of genre shows

For All Mankind is the next Halt and Catch Fire, I think it's pretty obvious that it will never make it. The show at this point has to be on the level of The Americans to break into the Emmys, and while it's an entertaining, good show, it's nowhere near that undeniable.

I haven't watched the secand part of Better Call Saul S6 yet (please no spoilers here for now! ), but, um, the audience scores are on the level of Breaking Bad S5 Part 2. AMC fucked up big time by not airing these episodes earlier, I am not sure if the hype can remain on the level for a whole year. But yeah, based on what I am seeing Better Call Saul should be in contention to win Drama Series. Too bad that it won't be.

Hi, Lazy Cat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vektor View Post
    I haven't watched the secand part of Better Call Saul S6 yet (please no spoilers here for now! ), but, um, the audience scores are on the level of Breaking Bad S5 Part 2. AMC fucked up big time by not airing these episodes earlier, I am not sure if the hype can remain on the level for a whole year. But yeah, based on what I am seeing Better Call Saul should be in contention to win Drama Series. Too bad that it won't be.
    Voting's taking place this week, so I'm hoping against hope people just vote for Odenkirk and Seehorn now based on those final episodes.

Pronoun(s)
    He/Him/His
    I think Seehorn is really underrated as serious threat to win ths year.