User Tag List

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 26789101112
Results 221 to 229 of 229

Thread: Random Drag Race Thoughts and Lists

  1. #221
    Cor Cordium Eduardo Zuckerberg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    that woman from New Zealand
    Pronoun(s)
    he/him
    Posts
    12,492
    Rep Power
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyDarling View Post
    Krystal Versace & Violet Chachki for Fashion Photo Ruview hosts for this season of All Winners please.

    If not Krystal, then Aquaria.
    Quote Originally Posted by Luc View Post
    I want Symone and Gottmik!
    All great choices

  2. #222
    Howdy!
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    7,887
    Rep Power
    19
    Quote Originally Posted by HoneyDarling View Post
    Krystal Versace & Violet Chachki for Fashion Photo Ruview hosts for this season of All Winners please.

    If not Krystal, then Aquaria.
    Im probably in the minority, but Iím looking forward to a toot or boot season without Raja.

  3. #223
    Fifteen is my limit on schnitzengruben The Dark Poet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    A place...where nobody dares to go...they call it Xanadu
    Posts
    16,104
    Rep Power
    82
    On the plus side, if we get FPR with Violet and Gottmik, that just means I will be able to free up 20 minutes of my week to watch content created by actual likeable people!

  4. #224
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Pronoun(s)
    He/Him
    Posts
    11,950
    Rep Power
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack View Post
    Im probably in the minority, but I’m looking forward to a toot or boot season without Raja.
    I agree.

    For me, it would have to be Violet and whoever she wants as a sidekick. Aquaria, Krystal, Symone, Willow Pill, Icesis Couture. Anyone but Gottmik. Besides being annoying as fuck, she doesn't have a crown. This is All Winners only! Nobody critiques a bitch like Violet.

  5. #225
    Levelling up Kgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Having kofi with Tia
    Pronoun(s)
    She / Her
    Posts
    15,154
    Rep Power
    50
    Quote Originally Posted by CINNAMON View Post
    I agree.

    For me, it would have to be Violet and whoever she wants as a sidekick. Aquaria, Krystal, Symone, Willow Pill, Icesis Couture. Anyone but Gottmik. Besides being annoying as fuck, she doesn't have a crown. This is All Winners only! Nobody critiques a bitch like Violet.

    k g i r l




  6. #226
    Senior Member pathsofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Pronoun(s)
    He / Him
    Posts
    2,068
    Rep Power
    14
    Does anyone know if Untucked for season 4 is streaming anywhere online? I thought it'd be on Amazon but it says it's unavailable. It doesn't seem to be on iTunes either and I accidently bought the Untucked for season 5 thinking it was for season 4 I've tried looking elsewhere and I can't find the episodes anywhere.
    Last edited by pathsofwind; 05-07-2022 at 01:13 PM.

  7. #227
    Villain of AW enthusiastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    New York
    Pronoun(s)
    He/Him
    Posts
    8,199
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by pathsofwind View Post
    Does anyone know if Untucked for season 4 is streaming anywhere online? I thought it'd be on Amazon but it says it's unavailable. It doesn't seem to be on iTunes either and I accidently bought the Untucked for season 5 thinking it was for season 4 I've tried looking elsewhere and I can't find the episodes anywhere.
    You can probably get it with wow+ and a VPN

  8. #228
    Senior Member pathsofwind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Pronoun(s)
    He / Him
    Posts
    2,068
    Rep Power
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by enthusiastic View Post
    You can probably get it with wow+ and a VPN
    I tried this and it looks like it works Thank you

  9. #229
    Villain of AW enthusiastic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    New York
    Pronoun(s)
    He/Him
    Posts
    8,199
    Rep Power
    41
    Quote Originally Posted by pathsofwind View Post
    I tried this and it looks like it works Thank you
    Coins well spent just for untucked spoiler: kenya's letter tbh

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •