User Tag List

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2529303132333435

Thread: The Age of Adele: A Thread for Miss Adkins

Pronoun(s)
    He/Him/His
    I want another single and a proper tour.

Give us that long version of I DRINK WINE! There's nothing to lose at this point Yeah, a proper tour worldwide will be nice as well

I read her new Guardian interview on the Vegas cancellations, and people on r/popheads are absolutely lambasting her entitlement and privilege. As someone who creates, I kinda get where she’s coming from. She didn’t want to put on a show she felt wasn’t up to her standards, and I find that struggle totally understandable. People saying “she could’ve just stood in front of a piano” or whatever don’t understand the artistic process at all. But her choice of words is just absolutely terrible. She still sounds so aloof. It’s clear that she’s just saying whatever she wants in every appearance. If someone helped her rephrase her words, maybe she could’ve won back a lot of people. But I guess she’s above publicists and management nowadays. She still hasn’t made any effort to compensate for the fans who traveled and the people who were fired, and any artist with competent management would’ve done those things, even if only for PR.

Pronoun(s)
    He/Him/His
    Quote Originally Posted by afilmcionado View Post
    I read her new Guardian interview on the Vegas cancellations, and people on r/popheads are absolutely lambasting her entitlement and privilege. As someone who creates, I kinda get where she’s coming from. She didn’t want to put on a show she felt wasn’t up to her standards, and I find that struggle totally understandable. People saying “she could’ve just stood in front of a piano” or whatever don’t understand the artistic process at all. But her choice of words is just absolutely terrible. She still sounds so aloof. It’s clear that she’s just saying whatever she wants in every appearance. If someone helped her rephrase her words, maybe she could’ve won back a lot of people. But I guess she’s above publicists and management nowadays. She still hasn’t made any effort to compensate for the fans who traveled and the people who were fired, and any artist with competent management would’ve done those things, even if only for PR.
    Yes, this whole situation has been so messy. I was reading those quotes yesterday and they were quite disappointing.

Blunt Force

Pronoun(s)
    He/Him/His

Blunt Force

Reading through the Ticketmaster site, I'm kind of confused. So basically, the only way you can get tickets to her new dates are if you already bought tickets, or were pre-registered and waitlisted for her original performances? There's no way to register or buy tickets for general audiences?